Jane Iredale makeup
Jane Iredale was the very first mineral make up brand in the world. She was inspired to develop a make-up that was good for the skin by her career in the film industry where she saw actresses and models struggling with the ill-effects of many kinds of make-up they wore.
Most makeup brands include low grade minerals such as talc (which dries out the skin and clogs pores) as well as leading mineral makeup brands which include Bismuth Oxychloride which is a big aggravator of skin conditions.
Why makes Jane Iredale different?
- Highest quality ingredients in the industry – vitamins and antioxidants included which are pharmaceutical grade
- Four in one – all bases are concealers, foundations, active skincare benefits and SPF in one
- Pure mineral pigment means exceptional coverage which lasts
- All bases form a protective barrier on the skin which allows skin to breathe. Laboratory tests confirm it does not block pores
- Jane Iredale makeup bases have been awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation’s seal of recommendation
- All products are safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested to ensure avoidance of any skin sensitisers
- Preservatives never include parabens or phenoxyethanol
- All minerals are tested under laboratory conditions to provde there are no nano-size particles in any products
Back to Brands Used